By Flávia Schilling
Read or Download Educação e Direitos Humanos: Percepções sobre a escola justa (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Best violence in society books
Each year, approximately 2 million accidents and a few 1,300 deaths consequence from so-called intimate accomplice violence. during this paintings, psychotherapist Browne-Miller makes use of vignettes, in addition to status and rising learn, to element either fit and hurtful relationships and to teach companions find out how to realize and alter relationships on, or headed towards, the trail to abuse.
Via studying prevented university rampage incidents, this paintings addresses tricky gaps in class violence scholarship and advances current wisdom approximately mass homicide, violence prevention, bystander intervention, hazard overview, and disciplinary coverage at school contexts.
Within the struggle opposed to human trafficking, cross-sector collaboration is vital—but frequently, systemic tensions undermine the effectiveness of those alliances. Kirsten Foot explores the main effective resources of such problems, supplying insights and instruments that leaders in each area can use to re-think the facility dynamics of partnering.
We're usually informed that the Victorians have been a long way much less violent than their forebears: over the process the 19th century, violent activities have been as a rule outlawed, violent crime, together with murder, started to decline, and physically punishments, together with putting, have been more and more hidden from public view.
- Violence and Civilization in the Western States-Systems
- Unraveling Internal Conflicts in East Asia and the Pacific: Incidence, Consequences, and Resolution
- Creativity and Humour in Occupy Movements: Intellectual Disobedience in Turkey and Beyond
- Megacities: The Politics of Urban Exclusion and Violence in the Global South
- The Plebeian Experience: A Discontinuous History of Political Freedom (Columbia Studies in Political Thought / Political History)
Extra info for Educação e Direitos Humanos: Percepções sobre a escola justa (Portuguese Edition)