By Julie Hanlon Rubio
Relevant, academically orientated but popularly written, and filling a necessity via its recognition to kinfolk matters, this e-book will make an incredible textual content for classes in:
-- kinfolk ethics.
-- social justice.
-- Christian ethics.
Read or Download A Christian Theology of Marriage and Family PDF
Similar christian theology books
"C. S. Lewis died in 1963, yet I met him final week. " Robert Velarde tells of an imaginitive trip during which the literature professor mysteriously looks in Thomas Clerk's clinic room. "Call me Jack," the author says as he invitations Clerk to step right into a cloth wardrobe. From there the 2 embark on a impressive trip via Lewis's existence.
Salvation is the bedrock of our religion and the touchstone for faithful dwelling. it's the excellent news of God coming near to us as contributors but in addition as groups of faith. This publication is helping us remember that after we say "Jesus saves," we stand on scripture that pronounces a God who, via Jesus, heals, liberates, and rescues.
What did writers within the Reformed culture suggest via suggesting that the Covenant of Works with Adam has been republished within the Mosaic Covenant? now not all different types of this doctrine of "republication" are an identical. benefit and Moses is a severe review of a specific model of the republication doctrine--one formulated by way of Meredith G.
This accomplished examine of the intersection of demise and faith bargains a special examine how non secular humans process demise within the twenty-first century. past scholarship has mostly taken with conventional ideals and paid little awareness to how non secular traditions evolve with regards to their altering social context.
- Reformation and Modern Rituals and Theologies of Baptism: From Luther to Contemporary Practices (Liturgy, Worship and Society Series)
- Death Liturgy and Ritual: Volume II: A Commentary on Liturgical Texts (Liturgy, Worship and Society Series)
- Radical Grace: Justice for the Poor and Marginalized—Charles Wesley’s Views for the Twenty-First Century
- Power and the Spirit of God: Toward an Experience-Based Pneumatology
- THE END TIME CLOCK IS TICKING
- Christ the Liberator: A View from the Victims
Additional info for A Christian Theology of Marriage and Family